Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm 18 and my dad gets angry when i wear lipstick?

Aren't I old enough to wear it? Every time I wear it he gets so angry and he says '; what now your a celebrity?'; I don't understand? I wear light lipsticks and I love looking put together, whats wrong with that?I'm 18 and my dad gets angry when i wear lipstick?
What year does he live in?I'm 18 and my dad gets angry when i wear lipstick?
Your father still perceives you as if you were his little girl.He just doesn't want you to grow up.





My advice would be to talk to him about it and that you are a woman, and that you love lipstic. Explain to him that girls do worse things out in the world, than putting on harmless lipstic.
You are old enough to make your own descisions like that. On his side though, your his baby girl and the thought of you growing up scares him. You should have a calm, mature talk with him to see why this bothers him so much. It might even bring the two of you closer.
your dad just doesnt want you to grow up. CALMLY tell him that you think you are old enough to wear it and that it is your life. Live it!
It's time for your dad to get over it. You are 18 and therefore an adult. You can smear poop on your lips if you want, and he cannot do anything about it.
don't wear lip STICK wear lip GLOSS it's better also your dad won;t get angry\








but If youwant to then wear it inyour car or something so that he doesn;t see it!
i'm 14, and sometimes i wear this really bright coral/red lipstick to school. it looks really cool. i think your def. old enough
well do u think u really need to wear it, cuz dads dont like seeing their daughters all done up cuz then they picture boys but i believe in natural beauty, u can look put together with out lipstick
Tell him you're old enough to make your own decisions. You're not a little kid anymore!
your old enough
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting services