Monday, November 30, 2009

Girls, i always apply my lipstick then line my lips, is there anyone out there like myself?

I know we have been told to do it the opposite way but i find myself doing the reverse almost every time.Girls, i always apply my lipstick then line my lips, is there anyone out there like myself?
i always do it the same way. i find it is easier to apply lipstick and then line.Girls, i always apply my lipstick then line my lips, is there anyone out there like myself?
Sure, I do that whenever I wear lipstick (which isn't too often though), I find it more convenient. And guess what, that's actually the more updated way of doing it. These days makeup artists suggest that you line your lips after applying the color to get a more natural looking finish.
I've never lined my lips and wear lipstick all the time.
My sister does it the way you do.


You are supposed to line them first to prevent your lipstick from ';feathering';. If you use a good liner and lipstick, it actually works.
I don't wear lip stick
I KNOW!! ME TOO! i try not too..but i think im just use of it a little bit too much!:)
I think that you are doing the reverse because you forget about it.That should not happen.It's very important to line your lips first.If you have thin lips it could really help you make them look more voluptuous.
i have always done it the other way if it looks good it should not matter how you do it
ask Naomi.
i line my lips first then the lipstick
I do it that was too. I think the most important thing with lips is to make sure they are well moisturized.





Mousturizer


Lipstick


Liner





I also think you line is straighter this way. It's not color by numbers guys. What ever you prefer is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services