Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ladies: What message would you write with lipstick on the mirror?

To your X-boyfriend, X-husband or X-significant other?





I've fallen and can't get up :)Ladies: What message would you write with lipstick on the mirror?
Fuc* you!Ladies: What message would you write with lipstick on the mirror?
Girl's room bathroom mirror: Josh, I always knew you were a freak! Why are you reading this? Reply!








But I'd use someone else's lipstick. Do you know 1) how many people probably kiss bathroom mirrors and 2) how janitors wash them? lol





Also, the-chick-every1-warned-you-bout, love that song! lol
hope your happy with you life look in the tub.












































































































































just kidding! hope you happy being a @*% hole with no life!
i'm brOken hearted because yOu didnt give me any clOsure. -- i wish yOu wOuld have had the balls to atleast sayy it's Overr..-- 2 my x bOyfriend..
- I'm always watching you. -


Signed, The Bunny Boiler
REDRUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REDRUM :)
This message is awsome
'evil teddy bears are going to come get you while you're sleeping'
I'm already over you, but you'll never be over me.
Fo a good time, call _____(their name) na na na fo fa na fa
I saw your face / in a crowded place / ... / but i'll never be with you.
idk... but on the bus window i put ';help me'; or ';redrum'; P:
honey do list : do everything i am on yahoo answers
Roses are Red Violets Are blue IM SO HAPPY I NEVER F*c'd you!
You let a very good thing go.
Why so serious?
Your brother was better
Love sucks.


Just like you.
Kiss Me. I Don't Smoke!
';This is really blood. Turn around.';
So what? I'm the dumpee your the dumper but next time i get a bf your going to be in the dumpster! :P
Go ahead have fun because I never did
pik me up some tampons...
rawr, im a tiger.
Ex boyfriend


F*ck you! And don't go out with that stupid slut :]
Um well I don't have an ex- and I wouldn't be able to make one up because IDK how we broke up you know?
kiss my a*s
where did u meet that no good white trash ho???


hahaha


or...


I wish u well as u rot in hell!
id right to ex boyfriend-





You may have cheated on me but ive had so much more pleasure from ur mates ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services